Nordic Unmanned is seeking an RPAS / Aviation specialist with a strong research and analytic capability. This individual will be part of the Nordic Unmanned operation team and report to the VP Operations.
The position is based in Sandnes.
Key responsibilities – How will you help us grow?
- Support the operations department with documentations, such as Operational manual, SORA, Conops, etc
- Support the operations department with development of all the technical documentation
- Support with centrik
- Help in identifying new market or product to improve our services
- Support projects delivery
- Build knowledge base and share within Nordic Unmanned organization
Be able Understand Documentation principles and concepts
Desired experience and qualifications – What do you bring to the table?
- Studies in aviation
- Worked previously with documentations
- Good knowledge of EASA regulation (RPAS an advantage)
- Experience in the aviation sector
- Willingness to be flexible and expand field of knowledge
Personal qualities – Who are you?
- Strong research and analytics capability
- Demonstrated ability to engage and inspire work groups, to help form agile and high performing teams.
- Good communications and presentation skills to various audiences (including in English)
Candidates will be considered continously and may be interviewed prior to the deadline. We encourage you to send your application at your earliest convenience.
If we are to succeed in our ambitious growth goals, we require a diverse team. Nordic Unmanned considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.