To support our exceptional growth journey, we need to acquire and develop the best talent and create the best possible workplace. To help us on our journey, we are now looking for Operations Coordinator(s). The purpose of the position is to be a member of the Operations Center team in being the central hub in Nordic Unmanned operations.
The role will report to the VP Operations Center.
As part of the Operations Center team, you will have a key role in making sure the on-site operations are conducted safely, effectively and provide support when appropriate.
The position is based in Sandnes and will include shift work.
Key responsibilities – How will you help us grow?
- Deliver tactical daily support & control to On-site crew(s)
- “Single point of contact” service to between the departments of Nordic Unmanned
- Prepare the foreseen activities of the day (check weather, NOTAM, etc.),
- Ensure availability crews and of airframes,
- Liaise with operating site, customer, ATC and/or authorities on local level,
- Monitor ongoing missions throughout the day (maintain supervision/operational control),
- Give support in case of unforeseen activities (firefighting),
- Keep record of daily events (onsite crew, stay updated concerning ongoing issues)
Desired experience and qualifications – What do you bring to the table?
- Experience in comparable operations center(s), preferably aviation related
- Ability to handle several issues in parallel
- Be able to work under pressure
- Understand the appropriate way to approach customer(s), aviation authorities, on-site crew member(s), air traffic supervisor(s), etc.
- Be fluent in English (desirable: other European language(s)
Personal qualities – Who are you?
- You are systematic, accurate and highly motivated
- Self-driven and result oriented
- Strong analytical skills on an operational level
- Ability to think wholistically and work with details
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (digital, written, and oral skills)
- Thrive in a fast-paced and shifting environment surrounded by a supportive team
- Ability to work independently and trust own judgement
- The ability to work on multiple simultaneous projects and meet deadlines
- Interest to adopt knowledge of the business’ operational/technical work scope
- Positive attitude and service minded
- Flexible and solution oriented
- Commercial mindset
- A trusted team player with humor
If we are to succeed in our ambitious growth goals, we require a diverse team. Nordic Unmanned considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.