Nordic Unmanned is seeking a Training Administrator to join our fast growing team.
As Training Admin, you will be working alongside the Training Manager assisting with the planning and execution of inhouse and external training for our RPAS systems.
Long term projects will consist of helping build up a solid Training Department in Nordic Unmanned. Short term projects may consist of liaising and planning upcoming training courses with Nordic Unmanned Employees or customers.
The position is based in Sandnes, and offers flexible office solutions.
Key responsibilities – How will you help us grow?
- Monitor Training programs and manuals to ensure that they are effective, up-to-date and makes updates as necessary.
- Review or create course material and training manuals.
- Maintain an understanding of new educational and training techniques.
- Assist in developing the training department.
- planning short term training courses at external training companies or with Customers.
- Works with managers to address learning issues, instruction problems, or new educational needs regarding specific employees or departments.
- Assisting with Hiring new Operational Employees
- Track and ensure crew members’ education and qualifications are valid.
- Assist in updating training manuals and syllabusses.
- keeping track of apprentices training.
- Assist in Determining training needs and requirements for the organization by meeting with managers or talking with employees.
Desired experience and qualifications – What do you bring to the table?
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience from the aviation Industry.
- Previous experience within training departments is prefered.
- Previous experience with Unmanned Aviation is an advantage
- Highly computer literate with proficiency in MS Office and related business. and communication tools.
- Language requirements:
English & Norwegian – Fluent.
Personal qualities – Who are you?
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and detailed focused individual with an ability to manage multiple priorities from an administration background in a high pace environment.
- Structured and solution oriented, with good collaboration skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Thrives in high-paced environments and enjoys multitasking.
- Strong drive to adhere to deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Strategic and creative mindset.
- A trusted team player with a sense of humor.
We have a team focus and expect you to be a team player as well. We also offer relevant courses and a competitive salary, as well as regular team-building activities.
Please send us your CV, application letter and relevant documentation as soon as possible. We will be reviewing applications continuously and may contact relevant candidates prior to the deadline.
For more details regarding the vacancies, please contact Thomas Elliott, Training Manager on email@example.com
If we are to succeed with our
ambitious growth objectives, we need the widest possible selection in our
company with regard to age, competence, background, and gender. We, therefore,
encourage especially women to apply.