To support Nordic Unmanned Groups exceptional growth journey, we need to acquire and develop the best talent and want to create the best possible workplace.
To help us on our journey, we are now looking for a Financial Controller (M/W/D) for our newly acquired daughter company AirRobot GmbH & Co. KG in Germany. AirRobot develops and manufactures UAS system solutions for civil & military use with the highest quality standards - Made in Germany - Since 2005 we are supplier of the German Armed Forces. The purpose of the position is to support the business in various financial needs and collaborate with other functions outside finance in order to understand what drives the business and identify business improvements. The role will work with the General Manger of AirRobot and report to the CFO of Nordic Unmanned Group. As part of the AirRobot Finance team you will have a central role in making sure we have the necessary financial data and insights to take the best decisions.
The position is based in Arnsberg, Germany.
Key responsibilities – How will you help us grow?
- Financial analysis / Price / bid analysis
- Project Cost Controlling
- Invoice handling and control
- Reporting to authorities (Project hour allocation)
- Improvement plans / analysis
- Proactively analyze value creation/profitability and financial performance across the business unit
- Key sparring partner for business unit management teams
- You will work closely with the rest of the Finance department to secure further development and improvement of the business controlling processes of the company.
- Support in digitalization and automation of our business controlling processes
- Identify areas of improvements, develop and execute actions plans
- Participate in the annual business budget and planning process
- Develop business cases and investment analyses for decision support
- Contribute into commercial activities, bid and tender team participation
- Develop, support and execute on target plans, rolling forecasts and reporting including deviation analysis and improvements
- Business unit controlling, monthly reports on operations, financial Performance, Cash Flow forecast, risks & KPI’s etc.
Desired experience and qualifications – What do you bring to the table?
- Preferably a master’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience (consulting, finance, business controlling or similar)
- Knowledgeable with “Marktpreisen/Preisprüfung“ in a Bundeswehr context
- Good competence in Microsoft systems, financial ERP systems and knowledge in Business Intelligence tools like Power BI or equivalent is an advantage
- Excellent command of written and oral English as well as German.
Personal qualities – Who are you?
- You are systematic, accurate and highly motivated
- Self-driven and result oriented
- Strong analytical skills on an operational level
- Ability to think wholistically and work with details
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (digital, written, and oral skills)
- Thrive in a fast-paced and shifting environment surrounded by a supportive team
- Ability to work independently and trust own judgement
- The ability to work on multiple simultaneous projects and meet deadlines
- Interest to adopt knowledge of the business’ operational/technical work scope
- Positive attitude and service minded
- Flexible and solution oriented
- Commercial mindset
- A trusted team player
If we are to succeed in our ambitious growth goals, we require a diverse team. Nordic Unmanned considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.