To support our exceptional growth journey, we need to acquire and develop the best talent and create the best possible workplace. To help us on our journey, we are now looking for a Financial Controller. As a Financial Controller you will be responsible for internal and external financial reporting for the Nordic Unmanned Group. The role is newly established and will report to the Head of Accounting. The position is based in Sandnes and offers flexible office solutions.
Key responsibilities – How will you help us grow?
- prepare quarterly and annual consolidated financial statements
- prepare monthly consolidation and reviews of financial reporting from group entities
- group budget planning and consolidation
- preparation of accounting memos
- contact person for the group’s external auditor
- continuously improve financial closing procedures within the group, including internal control
- oversight of subsidiaries
- support organisation with accounting issues, including IFRS
- ad hoc tasks and projects within finance team
Desired experience and qualifications – What do you bring to the table?
- higher financial/economic education with strong academic results, preferably master’s degree in accounting, finance, MRR or similar
- 2-5 years of experience from similar positions and/or audit
- good understanding of financial reporting and accounting
- good understanding of accounting standards (IFRS)
- good Excel and IT system competence
- experience from international business
- fluent in English, both oral and written
Personal qualities – Who are you?
- systematic, highly motivated and driven
- strong problem-solving skills
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- can adapt and fit into a fast-paced environment surrounded by a supportive team
- ability to work independently as well as in teams
- able to work on multiple simultaneous projects and meet deadlines
- thrive in a fast-growing company in continuous change
If we are to succeed in our ambitious growth goals, we require a diverse team. Nordic Unmanned is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.