To support our exceptional growth journey, we need to acquire and develop the best talent and create the best possible workplace. To help us on our journey, we are now looking for a Railway Segment Owner/ Business Developer within Infrastructure Business Unit. The Railway Segment Owner will support the business in various commercial and development needs and will have the chance to collaborate with other functions outside commercial to understand what drives the business and identify business improvements. As part of the Commercial team within Nordic Unmanned you will have an important role in making sure we have the insights to take the best decisions to keep growing within the railway industry business. The position is mainly focused in Central Europe and can work remotely. Flexible office solutions when he/she is in Norway. Extensive travel would be required.
The role will report to VP Infrastructure.
Candidates will be considered continuously and may be interviewed prior to application deadline 31.05.2022. We encourage you to send your application at your earliest convenience.
Key responsibilities – How will you help us grow?
- Accountable for the railway segment within the Infrastructure Business Unit.
- Mature and develop the railway strategy within Nordic Unmanned.
- Main responsible for winning work for the Nordic Unmanned railway products and services.
- Build a pipeline of long- and short-term opportunities in CRM system.
- Be responsible for the customer engagement and presentations, creation of proposals, tenders and giving input to further product development.
Desired experience and qualifications – What do you bring to the table?
- Three years of experience within the railway industry.
- Experience from Operational environments is of preference.
- Relevant experience from similar roles.
- Higher education with strong academic results or other practical experience.
- Experience from international business.
- Commercial mindset.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written. Other languages would be an advantage.
- Structured and used to high-paced environments.
Personal qualities – Who are you?
- Systematic, highly motivated and driven
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Creative and strategic mindset
- Willing to be challenged
- Forward leaning towards customers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Can adapt and fit into a fast-paced environment surrounded by a supportive team
- Ability to work independently as well as in teams
- Able to work on multiple simultaneous projects and meet deadlines
- Thrive in a fast-growing company in continuous change
- A trusted team player with humour
- Cultural understanding and respect
If we are to succeed in our ambitious growth goals, we require a diverse team. Nordic Unmanned is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.