To support Nordic Unmanned Groups' exceptional growth journey, we need to acquire and develop the best talent. We are now looking for a FP&A Analyst.
This newly created role will be a key position within the Finance Team of Nordic Unmanned Group. Reporting to the CFO, the FP&A Analyst will conduct analysis and reports for the Finance Team and Management to serve as a business and strategic advisor. The aim is to improve the forecasting and budgeting process and provide management with high quality information to support business decisions. This is a unique chance for the right candidate to further develop within an exciting and forward-looking industry.
- Play a key role in regular forecasting and annual budget process
- Internal & external financial reporting
- Take lead on enhancement, standardisation and automation of budgeting and planning process across the group
- Support the month-end reporting activities
- Work to continually provide process and efficiency improvements
- Prepare business cases and investment valuations
- Participate in tender processes and M&A projects.
- Support subsidiaries in budgeting and forecasting.
- Other ad hoc assignments and business case analysis
- Higher financial/economic education with strong academic results, preferably master’s degree in finance, accounting or similar
- 2-3 years relevant experience in financial controlling & analysis
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel and preferable experience with PowerBI or similar tools.
- Good business sense, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and presentation skills with the ability to concisely and clearly present information to financial and non-financial people
- Fluent in English, both oral and written. Norwegian is an advantage but not required
- You are systematic, accurate and highly motivated
- Self-driven and result oriented
- Strong analytical skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced and shifting environment surrounded by a supportive team
What we can offer
- A positive and engaging working environment
- Cultural diversity
- You will be part of a fast-growing business
- Flexible office solutions
"Candidates will be considered continuously and may be interviewed prior to the application deadline. We encourage you to send your application at your earliest convenience."
We hope you are interested in joining the Nordic Unmanned Group. If you are, please send your motivational letter and CV before 17.05.2022.
For more details , please contact Line Cecilie O.Veiberg, HR Business Partner on email@example.com.
“If we are to succeed in our ambitious growth goals, we require a diverse team. Nordic Unmanned is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic