Title: Emissions Measurement Engineer
Introduction / brief description of position
Ecoxy provides accredited emission measurements, verification of greenhouse gas emissions and measurements of underwater noise. We are now looking for an Emissions Measurement Engineer to join our emission measurements team.
As an Ecoxy employee, you will play a key role in developing the company through quality processes, digitization, and an ambitious growth agenda. You will take an active role in the value creation of our business.
The position holder is based in Molde where we offer flexible office solutions. Travelling in connection with performing measurements must be expected.
Key responsibilities – how will you help us grow?
- Deliver accredited measurement services towards Ecoxy’s existing customer base.
- Drive improvements of existing work processes and procedures.
- Perform technology qualification of new measurement technology and methods.
Desired experience and qualifications – what do you bring to the table?
We are looking for an enthusiastic, disciplined, and self-motivated Emissions Measurement Engineer with relevant background. The following qualifications will be evaluated:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in science.
- Experience with combustion processes, maritime industry and/or measurement technology is a bonus.
Personal qualities – who are you?
You possess strong interpersonal skills, and you thrive in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for an Emissions Measurement Engineer who is:
- Structured, detailed and solution-oriented with good collaboration skills
- Analytical, fact-oriented, and data-driven
- A trusted team player with humor
We hope you are interested in joining Ecoxy. If you are, please send your motivational letter and CV within the deadline 22.05.2022.
"Candidates will be considered continuously and may be interviewed prior to the application deadline. We encourage you to send your application at your earliest convenience."
If we are to succeed in our ambitious growth goals, we require a diverse team. Ecoxy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regards to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.