Nordic Unmanned is experiencing significant growth and is looking to expand the team with a structured and enthusiastic Head of Product Sales. As head of Product Sales, you will be responsible for professionalising our product sales processes and developing our sales organisation. You will be responsible for establishing a European sales team and managing our distributor network. The role reports to the Chief Revenue Officer.
The role is based in Sandnes, Norway, and offers flexible office solutions.
- Increase sales of products produced or represented by the Nordic Unmanned Group (quadcopters, drone in a box and sensors)
- Ensure allocated sales quotas are met and exceeded
- Over time recruit and develop Nordic Unmanned’s international sales team (for product sales)
- Work closely with the wider business development and geographic management teams
- Ensure the right marketing and marketing material for pushing product sales is established and maintained
- Identify target customers and prospects from internal and external sources to drive growth through innovative sales methods.
- Ensure priority of our products with our distributors
Desired experience and qualifications
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated person with relevant experience and proven results from similar role(s) within a rapid growth company. Your strategic approach and ability to deliver results, is more important than formal education.
Qualifications we are looking for are:
- Experience with sales of high-tech physical products, where understanding the client needs and matching them with our solutions offerings is key
- Experience with managing product launching campaigns
- Documented results from sales and sales management including experience with sales process and use of CRM systems to push sales
- Experience with managing sales utilising multiple routes to market
- Experience with sales to military and police clients
- English - Fluent
- Advantage: A Scandinavian language, French, Spanish or German at working level
The successful candidate will possess strong interpersonal skills and become a natural part of our team. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be triggered delivering above the nominated sales quotas.
We are thus looking for a person who:
- Gets a kick out of closing sales
- Is enthusiastic by nature and has the ability to inspire and excite
- Has both a commercial and creative mindset, always looking for solutions
- Is analytic and has the ability to use data to analyse and prioritise tasks and activities
- Loves being in close dialog with potential client
- Accepts that sales also require reporting and paperwork
- Is willing to test and learn
What we can offer
- A positive and engaging working environment
- You will be part of a fast-growing business
- Opportunity to influence and drive the growth of the company further
- Be part of our proud values
- Flexible office solutions
If we are to succeed in our ambitious growth goals, we require a diverse team. Nordic Unmanned is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.