This position will perform dual role duties as both the Director, UAS Sales and Chief Pilot of UAS Operations.
The position will report to both the COO/EVP of Business Development (Sales role) and to the CEO (Chief Pilot), Nordic Unmanned North America.
The Director of UAS Sales is responsible for delivering the business unit’s yearly sales targets and ensuring company administration by supporting yearly sales targets. The Chief Pilot is responsible for building the North American air operation with regards to safety, training, regulatory coordination, and mission execution.
- Deliver on existing business qualified pipeline leads
- Build new leads and close from initial contact
- Delivery of yearly sales targets
- Interface with Nordic Unmanned Global organization as required
- Identify, develop, and win business opportunities that translate into profitable outcomes
- Build annual sales budgets and targets
- Develop and update customer plans and strategy for major players within area of responsibility
- Manage the business capture process (creation of proposals, pricing, RFI/RFP tenders)
- Organize, train, and equip the North American air operations team to be able to deliver safely, by-the-book, and on-time
- Manage budgetary constraints to maintain and increase profit margins
- Fixed wing and/or rotorcraft ratings, as well as Part 107 UAS RPIC experience
- Experience in SMS and regulatory coordination
- Extensive travel capacity
- Previous experience in UAS sales within commercial, government, and defense verticals
- A global mindset and reach
- A desire to win
- An effective communicator, both verbally and written, who has exemplary collaborative and team behaviours to get the best from individuals, inspire teams and ensure success
- Comfort in working across international boundaries
What we can offer
- You will be part of a fast-growing business
- You will be working with an international team and will get the chance to develop an international organization.
If we are to succeed in our ambitious growth goals, we require a diverse team. Nordic Unmanned is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.