This position will perform administration functions to include office management, bookkeeping, HR, and support the overall organization.
The position will report directly to the CEO, Nordic Unmanned North America
- Accounting duties (bookkeeping); manage banking, payroll, and other financial duties
- Manager all aspects of office administration
- Perform duties as directed by the CEO and support overall organization
- Coordinate meetings and functions
- Must have bookkeeping/accounting experience; Microsoft Dynamics is a plus
- Previous office manager experience
- Able to travel
- A global mindset and reach
- A desire to win and deliver customer satisfaction
- An effective communicator, both verbally and written, who has exemplary collaborative and team behaviours to get the best from individuals, inspire teams and ensure success
- Comfort in working across international boundaries
What we can offer
- You will be part of a fast-growing business
- You will be working with an international team and will get the chance to develop an international organization.
If we are to succeed in our ambitious growth goals, we require a diverse team. Nordic Unmanned is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.