This position will perform dual role duties as both the Chief Operating Officer and EVP of Business Development.
The position will report directly to the CEO, Nordic Unmanned North America.
The COO responsibilities include company administration and development of product, service, and operations business in North America, global railroad, government, and defense. The position is responsible for delivering the business unit’s yearly sales targets and ensuring company administration.
- Deliver on existing business qualified pipeline leads
- Build new leads and close from initial contact
- Develop and deliver RFI/RFP templates for various commercial, government, and defense clients
- Delivery of yearly sales targets
- Interface with Nordic Unmanned Global organization as required
- Identify, develop, and win business opportunities that translate into profitable outcomes
- Build annual sales budgets and targets
- Develop and update customer plans and strategy for major players within area of responsibility
- Keep customer Scorecard updated at any time
- Manage and lead the business capture process (creation of proposals, pricing, tenders) with support of the Nordun team
- Educated to degree level, relevant qualifications - MBA (Desirable)
- Experience from customer capture management in the aviation industry
- Extensive travel capacity
- A global mindset and reach
- A desire to win and deliver customer satisfaction
- An effective communicator, both verbally and written, who has exemplary collaborative and team behaviours to get the best from individuals, inspire teams and ensure success
- Comfort in working across international boundaries
What we can offer
- You will be part of a fast-growing business
- You will be working with an international team and will get the chance to develop an international organization.
If we are to succeed in our ambitious growth goals, we require a diverse team. Nordic Unmanned is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.